Boynton Community Association work in close partnership with Bonnyton Community Council.
Community Councils act as a voice for their local area. Community Councils may be involved in the following areas:
– consult with their Community to find out the views of the wider community
– consultation on planning applications
– provide comments on applications for licensing
– campaigns to retain or introduce services
– fundraising for or delivering projects like gala days, Christmas lights, hanging baskets or organising litter picks to help improve community spirit.
Bonnyton Community Council have a surgery the 1st Tuesday of every month and are always looking for new members to join to help with problems and information that anyone from our Community have.
The Community Council have lots of ideas for the Community and would like to know your thoughts or opinions.
If you have any suggestions that you think would benefit our Community then come and tell us, we welcome all ideas.